Project submission close at 5pm on Friday, 24th September 2021. To enter, please click on the “Register Here” button found on every page of this website and provide the following information:
- School name, year group, team name.
- Teacher’s name, email and mobile number.
- Project description 150 words (this is your project “pitch” describing your project from concept to solution).
- A minimum of 10 photographs in a file like Word or PowerPoint showcasing your working model / prototype – please make sure these are good quality images in either JPEG, PNG or PDF format.
- Video footage of your working model/prototype (optional) – this can be recorded using a mobile phone.
Please note, regional and remote student teams will need good quality images and videos as these will be used to showcase your project during the Project Showcase and Awards Ceremony on the event screens. Please note, parental approval is required of any student/ featured in any photo or video.
The Project Showcase and Awards Ceremony will be run on Saturday, 6th November 2021 at Curtin University. Student teams will be required to set up a project display (science fair) on the day and the teams will have the opportunity to present their STEM project to a panel of judges. These judges will assess the merit of their projects during the day to determine the award winners.